Friday, September 5, 2008

The first post....











Well this is the first post, as you all can tell. I will take this time to tell you a little about Perfectly Prissy. I make all kinds of girlie things. Bow holders, hair clips, headbands, ribbon tees, flip flops and am currently trying my hand at bows. This is a hobby of mine that I have found to be very fun, although everything I make id for sell. I do keep stock on hand and it will be pictured here but please feel free to ask about a special order. All of my bow holders are $6, clippies are $4 a set, headbands are $5, ribbon tees start at $10 and go up to $20 depending on size and flip flops start at $8 and go up to $15 depending on size. Here are a few pictures of things I have done, more will be added soon. And if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

No comments: